Work With Us
Freelance Delivery Driver
MELBOURNE - OAKLEIGH
We are currently seeking an experienced multi-drop driver to deliver fresh flowers and gifts to customers throughout the Melbourne greater areas. Candidates must be enthusiastic and customer focused with previous delivery experience.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
• A current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Your own car and relevant car insurance
• A good knowledge of the local road network
• Experience with GPS / tracking and delivery notification technology
• Good presentation with a strong customer focus
• Reliable & punctual
• Able to comply with all company policies and work instructions
• MUST have a clean driving record
• MUST be able to provide current references
• MUST have an ABN
Your days and hours:
• 4 to 6 hours a day, 5 days per week (Monday to Friday). Shifts start at 11:15am or 1:30pm.
• Hourly rate is $27 (this includes fuel costs)
If you’re interested please email our operation manager at email@example.com
MELBOURNE - OAKLEIGH
Newly qualified or looking for a challenging work environment? We’ve got a great opportunity to be part of a start-up business with a fun, fast paced, creative team environment.
We’re looking for newly qualified florists looking for some consistent floristry work to sink their teeth into. Someone with a natural creative eye and good attention to detail but, more importantly, a bubbly, energetic person who wants to be part of a warm culture and a busy start-up environment.
Qualifications required: Preferably Certificate 3 in Floristry OR the passion and drive to prove that you can do the job regardless. At Your Flower Fix, we’re all about attitude and aptitude, not how much experience you have. So if you’re willing, eager, and energetic and have a good eye for flowers, we still want to meet you
About the role
- Counting in stock each morning
- Flower preparation – stripping flowers and foliage
- Flower allocation – allocating the correct number of flower stems and foliage to bouquet arrangements
- Bouquet making – making up the posies in the Your Flower Fix style in a timely manner
- Quality Assurance – Checking back through bouquets to ensure they are of the high standard we expect
- Varying floristry tasks for corporate events and weddings
- General clean up
Details and benefits
- 2-5 mornings a week – Monday to Friday (approx. 10 – 25 hours per week)
- Occasional event and wedding work available, if interested
- Hourly rate payable
- Being part of a social and supportive team
- Exposure to how a small business scales
Please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date
Roses are red, violets are blue, pop your email below and we’ll contact you!